An awesome tour for the adventurous travellers out there! Included in the tour:
The Treetop Walk is a 1-hour rainforest walk experience that is approx 2km in total and features a 600mt long and 30mt high steel structured treetop canopy walkway that takes you right into the treetops. It’s the longest and tallest walkway of its type in the world and includes a thrilling cantilever.
The Zipline Eco-Tour is a 2.5 hour, fully guided experience and including training and simulation, 8 cloud stations, 6 flights and 2 suspension bridges. The ticket price also includes the world famous Treetop Walk. This Zipline Tour is the only Zipline Tour for Victoria!
- Depart 6.15am / Return 7.30pm
- Visit the Loch Ard Gorge
- Visit the world famous 12 Apostles
- Helicopter flights available (extra cost)
- Stop at Lavers Hill for lunch (own cost), Enjoy the gardens and parrots while eating.
- Arrive Otway Fly Treetop Adventure after lunch
- Participate in Zip Line Tour (features 8 cloud stations, 6 flights and 2 suspension bridges)
- Enjoy the world famous Otway Fly Treetop Walk