Penguin Parade remains a Phillip Island favourite for families and travellers of all ages!
Pick-up 11.30am – Return Summer at 11.30pm approx and Winter at 8.30 approx.
- We head south of Melbourne directly to Phillip Island.
- After our 2 hour journey, the first stop is the wildlife park (included) where you will have the opportunity to feed the kangaroos and view many of the other Australian animals including koalas.
- We then visit Cowes the local village on the island. Here you will be able to explore some of the local shops, purchase some refreshments (own cost) and enjoy a stroll on the local beach.
- We then travel to the Nobbies, a rugged rocky outcrop and seal rock. Here you will get the chance to walk along the board walk and visit the seal centre.
- Finally we head to the penguin parade to watch the penguins returning to their nests from a day at sea.
- After the penguins we head directly back to Melbourne.
- Also available in addition to the Phillip Island tour upon advanced request :- is a visit to the Grand Prix track, entry to History of Motorsports, Gardens and Circuit Viewing area, HSV Hot Laps (3 fast laps as a passenger in a V8 Special Vehicle) Prices on request. Subject to availability