The Grampians remain one of the most picturesque locations in all of Victoria. This one day tour allows plenty of time to explore these ancient monoliths and visits places like McKenzie Falls and The Balconies. A must-do for adventurous souls!
Pick-up 6.30 am – Return 7.00pm approx
- Travelling west directly to the Grampians (3 hours)
- Once we reach the Grampians we head straight up the mountain.
- We travel through the Grampians stopping at points of interest such as The Balconies and McKenzie Falls (400 steps to the bottom) and Boroka lookout.
- We also visit some of the water reservoirs in the area.
- The Grampians has a vast number of wild life including kangaroos and wallabies are often spotted in the wild.
- Many varieties of bird life including cockatoos frequent Halls Gap and surrounding area.
- We then travel into Halls Gap for a break to enjoy lunch (own expense).
- After lunch we visit the Aboriginal Culture Centre, to learn about their history and culture.
- We then return directly back to Melbourne.