Fall in love with the Hunter Valley, Australia’s oldest and most renowned commercial wine producing district with over 7000 acres under vine.
Famous wine styles include Semillon, Shiraz, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon and earthy Pinot Noirs.
- Great views as we cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Hawkesbury River
- Learn about the wine-making process – a truly informative and educational experience
- Stroll amongst the vines
- Enjoy private wine tastings at boutique wineries and maybe even sample a beer
- Enjoy a light cafe style lunch
- We focus on the boutique wineries that provide a personalised intimate feel and meet the people for whom winemaking is a passion and a way of life
- Learn about and taste some of the Hunter’s other great local produce, including cheese, chocolates and olives
- Some time to enjoy the hidden delights of the Hunter Valley Gardens village