A scenic tour around the Mornington Peninsula, visitors are rewarded with gorgeous locations as the day unfolds.
Pick-up 7.00 am – Return 6.00pm approx.
- We journey south of Melbourne to St Kilda hugging the bay all the way to Mornington.
- Our first stop is Mornington Pier where we’ll break for morning tea (own expense).
- Stopping at some glorious beaches along the way to take in the amazing views and have close look at the famous bathing huts.
- We then turn inland to Arthur’s Seat, here you will enjoy the magnificent views of the bay.
- Then the following options are available as add on (own cost) subject to availability and time:-
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens
- Strawberry Farm and Cherry Farm
- Visit a local winery
- Visit Mornington Peninsula National Park
- We then travel onto Sorrento for lunch (own expense) and explore some of the local retails store.
- Then it is time to board the ferry to cross the bay to Queenscliff. (Sometimes we spot dolphins and the odd whale as well)
- Once over the bay we take a slow drive around Queenscliff.
- Finally we visit the Point Lonsdale Lighthouse.
- We then take a drive through Geelong’s waterfront.
- We then return directly back to Melbourne.