Join our Penguins Express evening tour and be taken directly to the Penguin Parade on Phillip Island. Watch the penguins’ arrival on Summerland Beach with premium viewing that is guaranteed high traffic of penguins waddling right past you. Walk with them from elevated boardwalks and see if their burrow is nearby! At the Visitor’s Information Centre, walk through the “Penguin Experience” exhibit and learn more about the life of these little flightless birds. Dinner is available (own expense) from the Penguin Parade Restaurant.
- Take in panoramic views of French Island across the bay
- San Remo - maritime fishing village and gateway to Phillip Island
- Phillip Island - home for one of the largest colonies of Little Penguins
- Witness the natural phenomena of the Penguin Parade on floodlit Summerland Beach from the exclusive Penguins Plus premium viewing area for the best views of the Penguins
- Wander along the elevated boardwalks and view the penguins heading off to their burrows
- Explore the Visitors Information Centre to learn more about the life of the Little Penguin as you walk through the “Penguin Experience”
- A variety of light meals are available at the Penguin Parade restaurant (own expense)