Phillip Island is a treasure trove of Australian wildlife; seals, koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, birdlife and penguins! Visit Churchill Island where you can explore this working farm or simply enjoy ocean views from the cafe. At Koala Conservation Centre, look for koalas in their natural habitat and before sunset, we head to the Penguin Parade where you can wander through the “Penguin Experience” exhibit to learn more about them.
- Visit Warrook Homestead for afternoon tea (own expense)
- Get up close to kangaroos with the opportunity to feed (own expense)
- Admire the resident koalas
- Panoramic views of Western Port and French Island
- San Remo - maritime fishing village
- Look for birdlife at the island wetlands (seasonal)
- Phillip Island Nature Park - a natural home for koalas, seals, shearwaters and Little Penguins
- Koala Conservation Centre - look for koalas in their natural habitat from tree top boardwalks
- The Nobbies - a rugged rocky outcrop with an excellent boardwalk where you may spot Little Penguins’ homes (shoulder/summer months)
- Witness the Penguin Parade on floodlit Summerland Beach from the general viewing area
- See penguin rookeries from an elevated boardwalk
- Inspect the Visitors Centre - an opportunity to learn about the life of the Little Penguin
- A dinner stop will be made before or after the Penguin Parade (dependent on season and at own expense)
Walk out to Summerland Beach and take your seat for the Penguin Parade viewing area for best views of the penguins arrival.