Join our regular day tour to Great Ocean Road and be dropped off in the beautiful resort town of Lorne staying overnight at Cumberland Resort with use of resort facilities.
Arrive late morning with the afternoon and following morning free to relax and enjoy. Rejoin the coach in the late morning on the following day and continue with your adventure along one of the world’s greatest scenic coastal drives.
Our lunch stop (own expense) is at Apollo Bay before continuing to Port Campbell National Park to explore the Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and Island Arch.
- See the hive of activity at Port of Melbourne, city views and the expanse of Port Phillip Bay as you depart Melbourne
- Travel Victoria’s Surf Coast and its spectacular coastal views
- Quaint beach resort of Lorne nestled between steep hills and ocean where you’ll have a full day to explore and relax before re-joining your tour the following day
- Inviting sandy beaches, rugged coastal cliffs, forested hills and rolling surf providing endless photo opportunities throughout your day
- Gentle river inlets populated by rich greenery
- Explore Apollo Bay and pick out a lunch spot (own expense)
- Otway National Park - Australian temperate rainforest and home to towering eucalypts and lush ferns
- Port Campbell National Park home to the Twelve Apostles and aptly named “Shipwreck Coast”
- Gibsons Steps* - gain a unique perspective of the stunning Twelve Apostles from the water’s edge
- Majesty of the Twelve Apostles
- Optional short helicopter flight over the Twelve Apostles (own expense)
- Tom & Eva and Razorback - carved by the powerful southern ocean
- Site of the tragic shipwreck of the “Loch Ard” - Loch Ard Gorge
- Port Campbell - friendly holiday resort and fishing village
- Spectacular night skyline of Melbourne from West Gate Bridge